Course Forum

Completion of all stipulated activities

Completion of all stipulated activities

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Number of replies: 3

Dear Participants,

Its great to see that many officers have completed all the DL activities with great score and that too before time.  

Completion of all stipulated activities of each week is mandatory to become eligible are for the prestigious International Certificate issued by WMO, COMET & NWA jointly. Pl note that submission of final assignment too is compulsory. Pl have a look at your gradebook ( it is updated till 24th morning) to see if any of your activity is incomplete. 

Next week  the last week of the course and we expect that you complete all remaining activities in this week positively. No extension will be given. We will be announcing the names of the successful candidates ( Officers who have completed all stipulated activities and received more than 70 % marks in each activity )  during the concluding webinar. You will receive the invitation for this webinar next week. 

Pl. note that, If any of the DL activity is incomplete, you will declared as failed candidate and it will informed to your controlling/nominating authority. The names of the successful candidates and their performance in the course too will be  informed to their controlling/nominating authority.

The candidates lagging behind are advised to work through this weekend to cover the modules. Also, pl. give your valuable feedback about the course by taking the  course evaluation survey.

Best wishes & Happy weekend.

Dattakumar Chaskar

In reply to Dattakumar Chaskar

Re: Completion of all stipulated activities

by Leela G -

Sir Greetings ! final writing assignment choice is not given any mark.

ofcourse  Assignment may get its grade after 27th Nov

have  final writing assignment choice any grade? 

i am unable to mark tick in the respective box too,

With warm regards

Leela.G

In reply to Dattakumar Chaskar

by Sivakumar S J -

Sir,

I have completed all the mandatory modules and it also reflected in my grade book.

if the same is checked and any confirmed now itself (i.e before closing of modules) it will be helpful to finish any missing activities.

Thanks

S.J.Sivakumar.

In reply to Sivakumar S J

by Dattakumar Chaskar -

Dear Shri Shivkumar,

If your gradebook is reflecting the score that means it is completed. So please be assured. 

All the best.

Dattakumar Chaskar