Course Forum

The grade book is now updated

The grade book is now updated

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Number of replies: 4

Dear Participants,

The grade book is now updated with the score as on 30-10-2017 for your reference. We will further update it twice a week. 

Pl have a look at your gradebook. Pl note that the score shown therein  (for MetEd quizzes) are as on 30-10-2017 evening  and not the latest ones. However eventually we will consider you latest and highest score only.

If you notice ant discrepancy pl inform and also forward me the concerned  score email received from MetED. 

All the best.

Dattakumar Chaskar

In reply to Dattakumar Chaskar

Re: The grade book is now updated

by Parmod Kumar -

sir, 

Thanks for updating the grades, my grades are still not there. I have completed the quizes till week 3 i.e upto flood forecasting chapter.

thanks

In reply to Parmod Kumar

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Dear Parmod kumar,

There was some issue in your email spelling. Its sorted now. It will be ok in the nest updation. 

Best wishes,

Dattakumar

by Dattakumar Chaskar -

Dear Participants,

The grade book is now updated with the score as on 2-11-2017 for your reference. 

Pl have a look at your gradebook. If you notice ant discrepancy pl inform and also forward me the concerned  score email received from MetED. 

All the best.

Dattakumar Chaskar

by Leela G -
Dear Sir Greetings ! I scored 96% in flash flood Processes but in Grade book it is showing only 92%let me attach

the score sheet.Pl.help me sir.

With warm regards

Leela.G

Attachment Grade book.png