Course Forum

Activities of the First Week

Activities of the First Week

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Number of replies: 2
Dear Participants, 

It is the first week of the course. It is nice to see that many of you are actively taking the modules & quizzes. By the end of this week you must complete following activities. 

1. Read "overview of the course plan" 

2. Update your profile, upload a photo of yourself. 

3. Complete the Module and quiz on "understanding Hydrologic Cycle" 

4. Go through the "Orientation webinar ppt if you have not participated in the webinar 

5. Complete the module on "Runoff Processes" & quiz thereon

6. Complete the module on "Measurement of River Discharge" , & quiz thereon 

7. Download the "Discharge Calculation plus assignment sheet" 

8. Complete the assignment & upload the file through "Drop Box" link given therein. 

9. Post you comments, doubts on course forum 

10. Complete the feedback for week 1 ( Reflection questions) 

Please Indicate my email ID i.e. dschaskar@yahoo.com as Instructor's ID on your MetEd website account, if not already done. This is important because, I will get to know your score for the COMET modules only if you follow this. If you have not indicated my email as supervisor email, then pl. goto MetED website. Click on "Your Account" and in the Supervisor/Instructor Email box indicate my email i.e. dschaskar@yahoo.com and click on save. 

It is important that you complete these activities by end of this week so that you are ready for the activities of next week. In case of any difficulty, pl. do not hesitate to write to us. 

Its Diwali festival time in India. One of the most significant festivals in Indian culture, Diwali, the festival of lights, is celebrated with firework displays, prayers and beautiful lighting of homes, all across the country. 

We wish you all a very Happy & joyful Diwali

Dattakumar

Diwali Festival

In reply to Dattakumar Chaskar

Re: Activities of the First Week

by Pravat Rabi Naskar -
In reply to Pravat Rabi Naskar

Re: Activities of the First Week

by Dattakumar Chaskar -

Dear participants

Today is the last day of the week. It's nice to see that most of you have completed this week's activities. But yes, as I see from the activity chart there are few participants who are yet to complete the activities of the first week. You still have 2 days of weekend in your hand to complete the activities and be ready for the second week's  activities on Monday. The next week's activities will be available from 10 a.m. on Monday.

Dr Purandare  has initiated very good discussion on water accounting and other issues. All are requested to contribute to the discussion. 

Happy weekend.

Dattakumar Chaskar