Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

par Mustafa's Gmail Test User,
Nombre de réponses : 4

En réponse à Mustafa's Gmail Test User

Re: Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

par Bernie Connell,
Attached is the pdf document of the contributions to the jamboard which include both verbal and written contributions. Thank you for your contributions!
En réponse à Bernie Connell

Re: Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

par Wilfried JACOBS,
Thank you for this very impressing document and sorry for being so inactive. However, on 24 November I was on mission. Although I did not read all statements carefully I would like to suggest to have also a close link to already running blended courses, e.g., D-A-CH (course material in English). By doing so, we would exchange ideas and would get suggestions for our work. If help from the D-A-CH-community is needed I will be prepared to contribute (after contacting my colleagues from Austria and Switzerland).
En réponse à Wilfried JACOBS

par Patrick Parrish,
Good idea to list D-A-C-H as one of the international collaborations!