Team Projects

Team Projects

by Caroline Brassard -
Number of replies: 1

Dear all,

I hope everyone has been able to settle back into the routine with a renewed sense of purpose and energy. I look forward to interacting with the teams and comment on the draft reports based on the five themes selected by each team. Kindly use my email dr.cbrassard@gmail.com to send me any draft for comment, preferably by Sunday Sept 15th, so as to give you time to make any adjustments before the deadline of Sept 22. 

warmly,

Caroline

In reply to Caroline Brassard

Caroline’s General Feedback on Draft Team Projects

by Caroline Brassard -

Dear all, 

I trust this finds you well. I would like to share a few suggestions for each part of the draft, based on my comments from the documents I have received so far. I hope you will find these useful, and that this will also facilitate your write-up process, and the slides.

PART I (2 PAGES): For the selected theme, each member of the team summarises the context in their country and the emerging challenges, concluding on some of the cross-cutting issues.

This part is purely descriptive, and the conclusion should highlight the common challenges related to your chosen topics. Then, the next part delves deeper into these priority areas.

PART II (2-3 PAGES): This section will integrate relevant learning from the program and analyse in-depth, for the selected theme, some of the options to address the cross-cutting challenges highlighted in the first part of the report.

In this part, please try to highlight the concepts and frameworks presented in during the workshop, to demonstrate how these can be applicable to identifying solutions to the problems raised in Part I.

PART III (2-3 PAGES): The final part will present key recommendations organised in the short, medium and longer term, for the selected theme.

This final part is where you can have the opportunity to have an impact, by presenting clear and concrete solutions, which can be part of an action plan. Please make sure to link the recommendations with the earlier parts of the paper.

Finally, for the accompanying slides, it can be helpful to design them before finalizing the paper, as they tend to synthesize well your key points, and may help clarifying them as you finalize the write-up.

Kindly email me your drafts at dr.cbrassard@gmail.com or if you have any questions along the way. Thank you!

Caroline