Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

بواسطة - Mustafa's Gmail Test User
عدد الردود: 4

رداً على Mustafa's Gmail Test User

Re: Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

بواسطة - Bernie Connell
Attached is the pdf document of the contributions to the jamboard which include both verbal and written contributions. Thank you for your contributions!
رداً على Bernie Connell

Re: Theme #4: Considering new pedagogical approaches and assessment methods, including the future uses of blended learning

بواسطة - Wilfried JACOBS
Thank you for this very impressing document and sorry for being so inactive. However, on 24 November I was on mission. Although I did not read all statements carefully I would like to suggest to have also a close link to already running blended courses, e.g., D-A-CH (course material in English). By doing so, we would exchange ideas and would get suggestions for our work. If help from the D-A-CH-community is needed I will be prepared to contribute (after contacting my colleagues from Austria and Switzerland).