How can I edit Supervising Organization on MULTIPLE Affiliate Programs?

How can I edit Supervising Organization on MULTIPLE Affiliate Programs?

by Vesna Vidmar -
Number of replies: 2

Hi,

We have a problem, we want to update Supervising Organization on our stations (for example CELJE: 0-20000-0-14023 ), but we do not know how to do that on stations that belong to multiple Affiliate Programs.

What is the best way to do it? Can you offer us guidance?

We tried to change it manually through GUI but warning appears, because we cannot edit Supervising Organization for multiple Affiliate Programs in one step.

Warm regards,

Vesna

In reply to Vesna Vidmar

Re: How can I edit Supervising Organization on MULTIPLE Affiliate Programs?

by Luisa Ickes -
Hi Vesna,
I looked at the station CELJE to understand the issue. I can add a new supervising organization to the station (I tried only quickly with the GUI). The warning that I am getting is related to the affiliate programs but independent of the supervising organization. Looking at this station there are three programs/networks affiliated with the station, but all the measurements are done for one program (GOS). I am not sure if I understand what the other programs are added for - having a program but no observations affiliated with it does not seem to make sense? Note that an observation can be done for several programs, maybe that is what needs to be solved here? However, it is independent of the supervising organization how I see it right now. I would suggest to fix the issue first and affiliate observations to the programs of your stations. As a next step the supervising organization can be changed. Correct me if I am wrong and I misunderstood the issue.
Warm regards,
Luisa
In reply to Luisa Ickes

Re: How can I edit Supervising Organization on MULTIPLE Affiliate Programs?

by Vesna Vidmar -
Hi, Luisa,

Thank you for your clarification. We were not aware of these details regarding Affiliate Programs.

We will discuss it and make necessary adjustments.

Warm regards,
Vesna