Team-3 on "Managing Financial Resources"

Team-3 on "Managing Financial Resources"

by Mustafa ADIGUZEL -
Number of replies: 16

This is the discussion forum topic for the Team on Managing Financial Resources.

In reply to Mustafa ADIGUZEL

Re: Team-3 on "Managing Financial Resources"

by Bates MANEA -

Enhancing the financial handling capacity of managers

In reply to Bates MANEA

by Sardar Sarfaraz -

Hi Bates and Shamsuddin

Awaiting your feedback or at least give some detail of disasters your country is prone to and issues your Island face by tomorrow positively , so that report could be finalized.  

In reply to Sardar Sarfaraz

by Bates MANEA -

Hi Sarfaraz,

So sorry I haven't messaged sooner, have not been home to work on the report since leaving Singapore. Just now heading home and will land later today and I'll get something done.

Hope all is well and good with the rest of the group and hope to her from everyone soon.

Kind regards,

Bates=]

In reply to Bates MANEA

by Sardar Sarfaraz -

Thanks Bates for your feedback, actually I wanted to send our report to Carolina today as today is 19 Sep and she had advised us to send at least  4 days earlier of the dead line (which is 22 Sep), so anyhow pl rush your reply by today, I want to send it to her today whatever is prepared so far.

Warm regards

Sarfaraz  

by Kamal Ram Joshi -
Dear Sarfaraj and all Hoped you will manage to compile the report from all. If needed anything from my side please let me know .
In reply to Kamal Ram Joshi

by Sardar Sarfaraz -

Hi guys

I finalized the report on behalf of Team 3, incorporating your inputs, and sent to Ms. Carolina for her review. The same is posted here also for your final perusal and approval pl.

by Kamal Ram Joshi -

Dear Sarfaraz an all

Thanks for  the efforts.

It is well organised and ok from my side. If any suggestion from Carolina needs to be incorporated.

by Bates MANEA -

Hi Sarfaraz and team,

Hope this finds you well, had a look at final report sent and looks really good. It touched base and can be associated to all countries involved. Also along the lines of Mr. Kamal Ran Joshi if anything else is needed by Mrs. Caroline specific to any country then will advise and incorporate.

Take care and God bless,

Regards,

Bates=]

by Sardar Sarfaraz -

Hi guys

Here is a presentation made in workshop

by Sardar Sarfaraz -

Hi guys

hope you all are fine. I have posted my report on our given topic. Seen here the work from Mr. Kamal from Nepal, now the same is awaited from Shamsuddin and Bates, pl. Kindly contribute your country specific so by 16 Sep (Monday), so that we can finalize and send to Carolina by 17 Sep for her review.

regards

Sarfaraz    

by Bates MANEA -

by Kamal Ram Joshi -

Dear all
Hello from Nepal
Hoped this mail finds all of you in good health
Please find attached here with the note from my side together with challenges and solution. Please add from your side also so that we can prepare a report from our group.