Course Forum

Completing week 4 activities

Completing week 4 activities

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Number of replies: 1

Dear Participants,

Today is the last day of the 4th week of the course. Congratulations to all participants who have completed all the activities for this week. It is nice to see that many of you have taken more than one optional modules. 

Activity chart shows that, few participants have yet to complete the modules of this week & quizzes thereon. I request them to complete these by this weekend, so that they are ready for the Fifth week's activity on Monday. 

Participants who are lagging behind, please note that, completing all the DL activities and the final writing assignment, is a mandatory requirement for getting the course certificate. You must pass all the quizzes with at least 70% of the marks, then only you will be considered as eligible for the course completion certificate. Many of you have yet not submitted the topic of your final writing assignment. Please make a post in the course forum describing the final writing assignment that you are proposing to opt for. 

We have only 3 weeks left for this course and it is my earnest request to the lagging participants to complete all the DL activities of last 4 weeks, by this weekend.

Thanks & best regards,

Happy Weekend !!

Dattakumar

In reply to Dattakumar Chaskar

Re: Completing week 4 activities

by Rakeshchander C -

Dear Sir,

So far i have completed four quiz test up to 4th week end. There are 2 modules under 3rd week i.e.,

Distributed hydrologic models for flow forecasts 1 & 2, this was completed by me during previous DL program (Basic hydrology program). Can we  include those modules as completed as a part of this course requirements i.e., 11+1 modules.

inspite of my office busy schedule i am trying to complete the modules if at all any modules due to be completed i will do before course due date. 

With regards,

Rakesh.C