1.4.1 Enrol users
3.5. Guest access
Your course(s) can have Guest Access allowing anyone with or without a user account on your Moodle to view courses.
To set "Guest Access" for your course:
- In Administration > Course administration > Users > Enrolment methods, first ensure that you have added "guest access" as an enrollment method, and that it has its eye open.
- Ensure that self enrolment is also enabled.
- In Administration > Course administration > Edit settings, scroll to "Guest access"
- Set the drop down to "Yes"
- If you wish guests to use a password to access the course then add it here.