Course Forum

Last week of the DL course

Last week of the DL course

by Dattakumar Chaskar -
Number of replies: 0

Dear Participants,

We are entering into the last week of this training program. During This week, you will complete your final writing assignment and complete any module you still need to finish. Your final assignment is due by 1100 hrs IST  ( 5.30 hrs UTC) on Tuesday, 1st May  2018. The link to drop-box is open and you can submit your assignment ( .doc or pdf file ). I once again request you to go through the evaluation criteria, so that you can structure your assignment accordingly. 

I have just updated the grade book. Pl check from your side. Pl inform me in case of any discrepancy. 

You are also required to give us your feedback about the course. Pl go to the "Course Evaluation Survey Link." Your feedback is important for us, as we try to improve the next course based  on your suggestions. 

Concluding Webinar is scheduled on Monday, 7th May 2018 at 1500 hrs IST ( 0930 hrs UTC).  The link for registration is available on the course website and it has also been emailed to you. In the mean time, we will evaluate your assignment & give you our feedback on the same. This may take few days. During the webinar, we will declare the list of successful candidates. It will also give you a chance to discuss your experiences in this course and ask questions of your instructors and other students online.

All the best.

Dattakumar