New organisation

New organisation

by Silke ADLER -
Number of replies: 2

Hello,

our organisation changed with the 1st of january 2023 from ZAMG to GeoSphere Austria. I tried to change my contact information (email-adress, organisation) in OSCAR and now I am not allowed to edit our stations anymore.

I only get the information that my account ist not authorised. What can we do now?

Thank you in advance.

best regards

Silke Adler

In reply to Silke ADLER

Re: New organisation

by Luis Filipe NUNES -
Dear Silke,
Thank you for your message.
I suspect that your email has been changed in OSCAR/Surface but perhaps not in the WMO Contacts DB?
If that is the case, kindly update your email address also in the WMO Contacts DB.
Once that is done, OSCAR/Surface will synchronize the following day and then you should have your NFP role back.
In case you need assistance with the WMO Contacts DB, please reach out by email so that we can assist you.
Best regards,
Luis
In reply to Luis Filipe NUNES

Re: New organisation

by Franziska Stürzl -
Dear Luis,
I've already replied to Silke via e-mail yesterday. The issue occurred, after the e-mail address was changed in the WMO DB, so that it did not match with the OSCAR e-mail address anymore. As a consequence the automatic synchronisation created a new NFP contact and the NFP rights were removed from the old contact.
I cleaned this up, and the login should work again.
Unfortunately it will happen everytime someone updates an e-mail address in the WMO DB, without changing the entry in OSCAR on the same day.

Kind regards
Franziska