GBON Network Affiliation

GBON Network Affiliation

by Toe Zune May -
Number of replies: 4

Good Day!

I would like to ask regarding GBON affiliation as a metadata editor of Myanmar for OSCAR/surface. We have added the GBON to network affiliation for 51 stations of Myanmar (These 51 stations are sending data to GTS at all, and having data exchange with WIS) on September 2022. So, GBON affiliation status for these stations are 'pending approval' in OSCAR/surface. However, only Yangon station is appear on the dedicated webtool. Other 50 stations cannot appear on the webtool until now. 

Therefore, I would like to know why cannot appear remain stations on the webtool? 

In reply to Toe Zune May

Re: GBON Network Affiliation

by Luis Filipe NUNES -

Dear Toe Zune May,

Could you please send us few examples of the mentioned 51 stations, including their name and WIGOS Station Identifier?

That will help us understand what the issue might be.

Thank you,

Luis

In reply to Luis Filipe NUNES

by Toe Zune May -

Dear Luis Filipe NUNES,

Thank you very much for your consideration in this matter. Now I would like to send 50 stations list ( MINDAT station 0-20000-0-48045 is currently unavailable to send the data to GTS). 

Best Regards,

Toe Zune May

In reply to Toe Zune May

by Luis Filipe NUNES -
Dear Toe Zune May,
All the 50 stations you mention are now shown on the GBON webtool.
Could you please confirm if everything is fine?
Kindly note that the GBON webtool synchronizes with OSCAR/Surface on a daily basis, meaning that there might be a delay of up to 24 hours in updating results to GBON webtool.
Thank you, kind regards,
Luis
In reply to Luis Filipe NUNES

by Toe Zune May -
Dear Luis,

I would like to confirm that all 50 stations are shown on the GBON webtool and everything is fine. Thank you very much for your attention and consideration on this matter.

Best Regards,
Toe Zune May