This course requires Self-Enrollment. Click for instructions.
1. From the ETRP Moodle Site, select CAP Courses: Home (unless this is already your starting point).
2. Select CAP Basics (unless this is already your starting point). At the upper right of the page, you will see “You are currently using guest access (Log in)”.
3. Click “Log in”.
4. At the log in page, scroll until you see “Is this your first time here?” Click “Create new account”.
5. On the New account page, fill in all required information and respond to the reCAPTCHA, then click “Create my new account”.
6. You will receive a notification that an email has been sent to the email account you entered in the New account page.
7. This email contains a link to the ETRP Moodle site. To confirm your account, click this link within the email.
8. Clicking the link will take you to a page on the site confirming your registration. Click “Continue”.
9. You will return to the ETRP Moodle site, either at the CAP Basics page, or at the site launch page, depending on where your started the self-registration process. If at the launch page, select Site Home, and then choose “CAP Courses”, and finally “CAP Basics”.
10. From the Actions menu in the upper right, beneath the icon of a gear, click “Enrol me in this course”.
11. At this point, you are now enrolled, and you should see a block on the right side of you page indicating your completion status in the course. This block confirms that you are now enrolled in the course.